We look forward to meeting you on your first visit to our office. A referral from your family dentist is not required for this complimentary exam. You will be amazed by our state-of-the-art facility that was designed with your comfort in mind. Your treatment coordinator will give you a tour of the treatment area where the work will be performed.
Dr. Evans will answer the following questions:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
During this time, we will help you get acquainted with our office. We will take digital photographs and X-rays of your teeth and face. Dr. Evans will perform an orthodontic examination and briefly explain the diagnosis and treatment plan. We will also give you a written summary of the findings, and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment goals as well as the estimated cost. We encourage questions from both the patient and the parents.
Dental impressions are usually taken at the second appointment.